General Discussions
How to Build an Awesome League of Legends Champion

A champion is a character that you choose to fight as in the game. Champions each have their own set of abilities and attributes that will help prepare you for those battles.

Choosing a Champion
Choosing a champion isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll know that you want to play a champion, and then you have to figure out which one. Other times you'll find yourself looking at a champion's character and thinking, "I could make that look like me." Using a kit to build a champion is a great way to begin because it's a system that encourages you to craft the champion around your visual preferences.

Your starting kit is the set of abilities you'll start with and can swap out for your desired abilities. The beginning kit is the baseline foundation for your play style choice, and then you build off it to customize your character to your tastes. Choosing Your Starting Kit the game provides a choice of five available starting kits for each champion.

Building your Champion
There are seven different attributes that you can choose from. Attributes have different levels, making each level relevant to the amount of gold that you'll earn. Your champion will usually be in the top two out of two champions in the lane at level one. With this, you'll be earning lots of experience. At level two, your champion will be the top champion for the lane. This is the start of the gold advantage that you can start to build.

In the next level, your champion will have the best passive ability. This is the start of maxing out your abilities as you work your way to levels three, four and five. Once you hit level five, you are really on your way. At this point, your champion will be one of the strongest in the game. However, that's not all there is to it.

Mastering your Skills
There are many League of Legends champions to choose from, and every one of them has its playstyle. Your focus will be on just mastering each champion to be good enough to use them competitively, in a solo queue or on the ranked ladder. Each character has their own set of skills, abilities, and bonuses that you will need to master to play the champion successfully.

Duelling and Fighting Each champion is very different from the other. When you play them, you can expect a different experience, from feeling weak and almost helpless to being good enough to win against another champion. There are many different ways to play each champion, whether you play them as a team, in a 2v2, or one on one.

Final Thoughts
After reading this blog , you’ll have a greater understanding of how League of Legends works. Use this information to create your first champion. Next, read through the League of Legends Champion Creation Guide to get all the basics of champion creation.

A champion is a character that you choose to fight as in the game. Champions each have their own set of abilities and attributes that will help prepare you for those battles. **Choosing a Champion** Choosing a champion isn’t always easy. Sometimes you’ll know that you want to play a champion, and then you have to figure out which one. Other times you'll find yourself looking at a champion's character and thinking, "I could make that look like me." Using a kit to build a champion is a great way to begin because it's a system that encourages you to craft the champion around your visual preferences. Your starting kit is the set of abilities you'll start with and can swap out for your desired abilities. The beginning kit is the baseline foundation for your play style choice, and then you build off it to customize your character to your tastes. Choosing Your Starting Kit the game provides a choice of five available starting kits for each champion. **Building your Champion** There are seven different attributes that you can choose from. Attributes have different levels, making each level relevant to the amount of gold that you'll earn. Your champion will usually be in the top two out of two champions in the lane at level one. With this, you'll be earning lots of experience. At level two, your champion will be the top champion for the lane. This is the start of the gold advantage that you can start to build. In the next level, your champion will have the best passive ability. This is the start of maxing out your abilities as you work your way to levels three, four and five. Once you hit level five, you are really on your way. At this point, your champion will be one of the strongest in the game. However, that's not all there is to it. **Mastering your Skills** There are many League of Legends champions to choose from, and every one of them has its playstyle. Your focus will be on just mastering each champion to be good enough to use them competitively, in a solo queue or on the ranked ladder. Each character has their own set of skills, abilities, and bonuses that you will need to master to play the champion successfully. Duelling and Fighting Each champion is very different from the other. When you play them, you can expect a different experience, from feeling weak and almost helpless to being good enough to win against another champion. There are many different ways to play each champion, whether you play them as a team, in a 2v2, or one on one. **Final Thoughts** After reading [**this blog**](https://www.lolsolved.gg/) , you’ll have a greater understanding of how League of Legends works. Use this information to create your first champion. Next, read through the League of Legends Champion Creation Guide to get all the basics of champion creation.

I'm Samon Joseph from the USA. I am a writer and I like to share my thoughts on various topics.

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft