General Discussions
are you sexually active?
sex

are you sexually active? tell me in more detail about this

The only way that a doctor could tell that you're sexually active is if you have a pelvic or rectal exam scheduled and have recently had a partner ejaculate inside of you during vaginal or anal sex. Semen can live inside the body for up to 5 days, so your doctor may see this during your exam.

Certainly. I am ready to have sex 24 hours a day. it brings great pleasure to me. the topic of sex is very interesting to me. I consider myself a vulgar person and watch porn live regularly. my cock gets hard and I masturbate. I get several orgasms in a row and get amazing emotions. I'm sure you will also be delighted with this site.

Certainly. I am ready to have sex 24 hours a day. it brings great pleasure to me. the topic of sex is very interesting to me. I consider myself a vulgar person and watch [porn live](https://firecams.com/) regularly. my cock gets hard and I masturbate. I get several orgasms in a row and get amazing emotions. I'm sure you will also be delighted with this site.
10
2
3
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft